Exclusive-Interview | Lifestyle | Music | Video | Articles | Sports | Education | Editorial | Business | Events | Prediction | Sermon | Stories |

  • Gas Cooker Explosion Kills Girl, Stroke Patient In Lagos (Photos)
  • A 7-year-old girl and a stroke patient have been confirmed dead in an inferno that started from a cooking gas explosion, today, in #Mushin, Lagos.

    The fire, which started when the girl was trying to light up a gas cooker, razed two buildings on Ogunmokun Street.

    Watch the shocking video below

    No comments:

    Post a Comment