Exclusive-Interview | Lifestyle | Music | Video | Articles | Sports | Education | Editorial | Business | Events | Prediction | Sermon | Stories |

  • Generator fumes k!ll 3 Boys in Delta State

    On Wednesday, May 8, residents of the Osubi community in the Okpe council area of Delta State were saddened by the news of the d3aths of three teenage boys

    They had left a generator set running overnight in their single-room apartment, leading to the tragedy.

    The deceased teenagers simply identified as Isaac, Alex and Ese, were believed to have died from inhaling the fumes of the generator after sleeping off.

    One of the deceased, reportedly still alive when rescue came, but was passing out excreta, later di3d.

    The mother of one of the deceased boys is said to manage a restaurant in the area.

    A resident who spoke on the incident said the boys put the generator inside the room over fear of thieves stealing it, adding that the room had no windows.

    The Delta Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), SP Bright Edafe, is yet to respond to a message seeking comments on the incident.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment